Abstract submission deadline
7 March 2023
Notification of the acceptance/rejection by
31 March 2023
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 500 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references should not be included.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the email address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 abstracts.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email by 24 March 2023.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory. The deadline for the presenting author’s registration and payment of a registration fee is 31 March 2023.
If the presenting author has not registered and has not completed the payment of the registration fee by this date, the presentation will be withdrawn from the programme.
Publication of Abstracts
All Abstracts of oral and poster presentations will be published in the journal Physiological Research. The authors of the submitted abstracts agree with the publication of their abstracts (without further reviewing) in the journal.